Httpd serve multiple pages

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:03:03 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 05:51, Jako Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How do I serve multiple pages using httpd for a single user?
> Right now I have a main page with a link to another page on
> my Linux directory. After logging in I can see the main page
> but when I click on the link it tell me that it can't find
> the server (both the main page and the linked page are in
> the same directory). However, if the link is set to "Google"
> or "Yahoo" homepage it will work fine.

Let's say you have first_page.htm and second_page.htm in the same dir.

"Second page is <a href=second_page.htm>here</a>" should work.

Please post these two pages (or their simplified versions
if they are big), explain in which directory do you put
these files and how do you start httpd (exact command line).
Will try to reproduce here.
--
vda