won't build with debian uclibc-toolchain 0.9.27-1...

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:36:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 09:48:41AM +0200, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
>On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>
>> On Saturday 04 August 2007, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
>> > ...which is the latest distributed.
>>
>> no it isnt,
>
>yes, it is :) the latest debian distributed uclibc-toolchain.

No, it isn't. About any toolchain that may be downloadable from
uClibc.org or busybox.net is outdated.
Nowadays, you should either use emdebian, buildroot or gentoo or one of
the dozend other distros that come with native uClibc support.

>> if the applets fail, dont enable them
>
>right. my message was just meant to provide some information, nothing
>else.

Thanks, but as you can see from the archives (and even some help-texts
of one of the abovementioned applets) this is a non-issue since you're
using an outdated toolchain :)