init rc problem

N.SaravanaKumaar nskumar79 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 03:44:35 UTC 2007

Hi All,
My objective is to read the rc.sysinit, which is not
happening now.

1. Can I install new version busybox alone witout
recompiling the kernel.

2. How to enable sys V init in a system which already
has busybox in it. Is the busybox-1.5.0 has runlevel
enable option if so do i have to enable sys V init.

3. When i tried to install new version ob Busybox,
shell is not coming up and gave the message

" Please press Enter to activate this console.
sh: applet not found "

Thanks,
N.Saravanakumaar