mount permission denied though server side already authenticated therequest

Jan Evert van Grootheest Jan-Evert.van.Grootheest at Vialis.nl
Wed Apr 11 05:00:17 UTC 2007

Strong,

I didn't know about not needing portmapper!

Another thing you may want to check is that you use the same NFS version
on both sides.
I once had a situation where I didn't specified the NFS version on the
client and the client only supported 2. The server by default used 3.
After specifically requesting v2 it worked.

-- Jan Evert