making busybox self check

Glenn L McGrath bug1 at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 28 03:44:07 UTC 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:18:08 +0800
"Rogelio Serrano" <rogelio.serrano at gmail.com> wrote:

> is there a way to make busybox run only after checking built in keys?
> my boss wants to create a system that cannot be modified by the user
> and can be disabled remotely if we detect a modification.

I hope there never is, it goes against the basic principles of the GPL
and is one of the reason for the creation of GPLv3 (tivoisation)

But as the project is becoming GPLv2 it is obvious that people here dont
care about protecting such user freedoms.

Glenn

P.S. Yes yes, whatever, im leaving anyway...