Latest CVS download won't compile for me

Ron Jobmann RJobmann at Omnitronix.com
Wed Sep 27 17:26:43 UTC 2006

Thanks for your help.  I did some more searching and found that
someone with the same problem on an earlier build had to change a
CFLAGS definition to look for the correct includes, NOT the ones my
system was picking up.

But now, I get a linker error at the end:

	LINK busybox_unstripped
trunk/lib/libcrypt.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [busybox_unstripped] Error 1
make[2]: *** {_all] Error 2

I know there's nothing wrong with the libraries since they're used to
build other apps.

Any ideas?

Ron Jobmann
Porting/Integration/Build Engineer
Omnitronix, Inc.
1200 N. 96TH ST
Seattle, WA 98103-3310
http://www.omnitronix.com
(206) 624-4985 ex: 120 / Fax: (206) 624-5610