Done with mount.c yet? (dmcrypt)

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:56:51 UTC 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 18:45, Rob Landley wrote:
> > I am in getopt hunt over the tree.
>
> You are testing each option of each app you change before checking it into the
> tree to make sure it can still be triggered, right?

Frankly, no, I didn't check every option.
I will do additional testing tomorrow.
(Going to be boring, but needed).

> Every time you check something into the tree, I have to review and test it.
> You've added over 40 todo items to my list this week, and they're high
> priority...

Wow, this isn't working like I wanted it to be.
Instead of doing that yourself, better shoot requests
for testcases and additional testing my way.

> > BTW, it turned out that my xDSL modem at home is running Linux
> > with busybox 0.60. :)
>
> Figured out how to upgrade it yet? :)

tftp. Need to build mips cross-tools first.

The device belongs to my neighbor, it is "mine"
only in a sense "I'm connected to internet thru it".
--
vda