Latest CVS download won't compile for me

Thomas d'Otreppe tdotreppe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 22:58:11 UTC 2006

I had once my program to compile fine under slackware and it wasn't
compiling on suse, spitting errors like this. I wondered why, because
the person had everything ok and other parts compiled fine.
It was the order of the #include that made this problem appearing.
Changing the order solved it.

Thomas

(...)