zcip: 1.1.stable vs 1.2 ?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Sep 13 15:31:57 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 3:12 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 04:31:08PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> >On Monday 11 September 2006 12:49 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> >> I personally can see, however, that supporting gcc-2.95 for the 1.x
> >> series *may* be good, if only to please users. That may be just me,
> >> though ;)
> >
> >My threshold for getting stuff into platform.h is pretty low.  That's sort
of
> >why it exists. :)
> >
> >Applied.
>
> Erm, i did already apply this earlier?!

Yeah, I noticed that (and reverted mine).  For some reason patch failed the
other hunks but applied this one.  Since the other hunks were unrelated (and
would possibly prevent a backport to 1.2.2 if the header consolidation hadn't
already been in the tree by the time 1.2.0 shipped), I thought they were just
accidental leakage from your tree that you'd applied in another patch.

Apparently not...