[patch] prevent ash executing non-files

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Wed Sep 13 08:57:45 UTC 2006

hi rob,
i do not think xfopen/xopen would change the situation since it can not decide
between regular and not regular files. will not attempt to busyboxify since
it would create a new problem before things are consolidated to a shell that
is more sh/posix compartibel without become to large to be use.

Your rewriting (aka bbsh) is understandable (i tried to find some things ...
so error report without a patch) but we have ash now and it is working i much
system (especially in mine :). therefore i would ask this patch to be applied.

re,
 wh