How to access files from Linux Host to OMAP5912 target board

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Tue Sep 12 16:44:23 UTC 2006

hi Shankar,
i am sorry you have that problem, personally, i would try to nfs mount first.
but NTL you are using a very ancient BusyBox Version. There is a good change that
things have changed to the better since the last releases. please try a newer release
so we can be sure that the problem is not already fixed.

re,
 walter