[BUG] mount again

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:32:34 UTC 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 09:18, Roberto A. Foglietta wrote:
> > > P.S.  nfsmount.c is a crawling horror.  Just looking at it...  MUST CLEAN UP!
> >
> > I can do it (in fact, already started on that).
> >
> > Roberto, please CC any additional emails about mount bugs to me
> > (not just to list alone).
> >
> > Is http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=1023 your report?
>
> yes it is mine.

mount -t nfs -o rw,soft,intr,timeo=1,v3,rsize=8192,wsize=8192 127.0.0.1:/ram /nfs

doesn't work for me too. Even mount from util-linux 2.12a.
I think there is no option "v3".

If your (non-busyboxed) mount has such option, what version is it?

I will happily add support for "v3" if this option is
at least semi-standard. So far Google did not flood me with references...
--
vda