start-stop-daemon incorrect pid

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:19:05 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 12:18 +0200, Rory Vieira wrote:
> Natanael,
>
> I finally fixed my problem by applying your patch instead...

So the patch in svn is not working?

> This works great, except for one minor detail:
> when using ssd -K it's a bit noisy... Solved that by using -q

The noisy ness is a problem for me where i run lots of gentoo init.d
scripts natively with busybox.

http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-August/023952.html

But the above patch is a little too minimalistic. If you create a
bugreport for -v and -q options to ssd, I'll create a better patch for
it when I get time.

> > If it works maybe you could post a patch here against 1.2.1 for
> > inclusion in 1.2.2.
> I recreated it and attached it (buildroot was monig about it)...

I'd prefer to fix the svn version if its broken. The patch you used uses
cmdline which is ugly.

--
Natanael Copa