mounts via fstab...

Thomas Fröhlich bornland at gmx.at
Fri Sep 1 09:39:28 UTC 2006

hi, I have troubles with the mounts at startup...

*snip*
root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem).
Mounted devfs on /dev
Freeing init memory: 88K
init started:  BusyBox v1.2.0 (2006.08.25-08:54+0000) multi-call binary
Segmentation fault
*snip*

nothing is the mounted...
my /etc/fstab
/dev/mtdblock/3         /data           jffs2           defaults        1 2
/dev/mtdblock/4         /var            jffs2           defaults        1 2
proc                    /proc           proc            defaults        0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm        tmpfs           defaults        0 0
tmpfs                   /tmp            tmpfs           defaults        0 0
devpts                  /dev/pts        devpts          defaults        0 0
sysfs                   /sys            sysfs           defaults        0 0
usbfs                   /proc/bus/usb   usbfs           defaults        0 0

I didn't see, where the seg fault comes.

if I give cmd: 'mount /data' it will works...
thanks for help,
regards Thomas
Thomas Fröhlich           bornland at gmx.at

Homepage: http://www.torjin.at
Meister der Orden: http://www.dsa-ring.de
ICQ: 93878484

Leben schenken durch Organspende:
http://www.silvi.de/nieren/

A sine curve goes off to infinity or at least the end of the blackboard
		-- Prof. Steiner