Testing for BusyBox 1.2.2.

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 16:02:55 UTC 2006

2006/10/17, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net>:
> On Tuesday 17 October 2006 8:17 am, Natanael Copa wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 16:34 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> > > Ok, http://busybox.net/downloads/busybox-1.2.1.fixes.patch now has
> everything
> > > that's going into 1.2.2.  All I can say right now is that when you apply
> it,
> > > the result builds with defconfig.
> > >
> > > Anyone feel like testing it before I roll up one last release and get out
> of
> > > Denis' way?
> >
> > start-stop-daemon --exec don't work as expected. I'm looking into it.
>
> Let me know what you find.  I dumped tarballs in the downloads directory but
> I'm happy to replace them any time up until I put the announcement upon the
> web page.  (Probably this evening.)

*** Please apply these to 1.2.2 ***

busybox-1.2.1_dnsd_bugfix.patch - without dnsd does not work as expeted

busybox-1.2.2_dnsd_bugfix.patch - without dnsd print debug and got a
segmentation fault in case /etc/dnsd.conf is not readable or void or
etc.etc.

the sum of the the patches is:
busybox-1.2.x_dnsd_bugfix_both.patch

 Thank you very much,