EXTRA_CFLAGS_OPTIONS

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Oct 5 16:31:58 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 4:22 pm, Robert McCullough wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to switch from busybox v1.0.0-pre8 to v1.2.1.
>
> I am looking for the confiig EXTRA_CFLAGS_OPTIONS in v1.2.1. It seems to be
> missing or moved.

As far as I know it's just EXTRA_CFLAGS now, and you set it as an environment
variable or on the make command line rather than in menuconfig.   (Our build
system is moving closer to the Linux kernel's, to make cross-compiling
easier.)

We also added a file called ".config.mak" which you can stick stuff in if you
like.  This is a makefile snippet included by Rules.mak, which you can put
any build customizations you need into, in makefile format.