busybox current status

Roberto A. Foglietta roberto.foglietta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 12:20:36 UTC 2006

2006/11/30, Denis Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>:

> To do:
>
> * more fishing in bug database

the bug n.615 still open and I have updated patch to 1.2.2.1 and today
snapshot (in attachment)
http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=615

the bug n.980 still open and I have updated and correct patch for
1.2.2.1 and today snapshot (in attachment)
http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=980

the bug n.347 is not anymore open in  1.2.2.1 you please close it
http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=347

sorry but I have not SVN access, so I have to use daily snapshots.

> * New applets: hose/faucet? ssh[d]? :)

Timeout applets still pending but Rob suggested I would adapt it much
more to busybox in order to reduce size and increase integration.

http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=680

Finally I suggests

for i in conf.c mconf.c gconf.c; do
sed -e "s/kernel configuration/busybox configuration/g"
scripts/kconfig/$i >$i.new && mv $i.new $i
done

 Cheers,
--
/roberto