Problems at shutdown

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Wed Nov 29 13:09:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:58:33PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:
>Bernhard Fischer wrote:
>
>>>#else
>>>#  define USAGE_MOUNT_FORCE(a)
>>>#endif
>>>+
>>>+#if ENABLE_FEATURE_UMOUNT_ALL
>>>+#  define USAGE_UMOUNT_ALL(a) a
>>>+#else
>>>+#  define USAGE_UMOUNT_ALL(a)
>>>+#endif
>>
>>no.
>
>Can you give me some more precision than 'no'?  I'm afraid I have no

I did also say this:

->+     USAGE_UMOUNT_ALL("\t-a\tUnmount all file systems") \
+>+     USE_FEATURE_UMOUNT_ALL("\t-a\tUnmount all file systems") \
->      USAGE_MTAB(" in /etc/mtab\n\t-n\tDon't erase /etc/mtab entries") \
+>      USE_FEATURE_MTAB_SUPPORT(" in /etc/mtab\n\t-n\tDon't erase /etc/mtab entries") \

>idea what your objection is to such a simple patch using the structure
>that was found in the sources already (just above).  Here was I thinking
>I was a good citizen doing it this extended way.

Understood. We have USE_foobar nowadays, all USAGE_barbaz in usage.h
have to be removed piece by piece.

>>Please resend (would be awesome if you could cleanup the other uses of
>>USAGE_MTAB while you're at it), thanks
>
>Clean == #if around the string literals directly, or what?

see above.