tar: Invalid tar magic

Mihai Buha mihai.buha at nivis.com
Thu Nov 16 08:13:22 UTC 2006

It may also mean you are using an old version of busybox. Try the
latest.

You're welcome.
Mihai

> Could anyone explain what was wrong with the busybox command?
>
> tar: Invalid tar magic
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jim

This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is confidential, proprietary, legally privileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of the intended recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to advise us immediately, delete it and destroy any printed copies of it. You are notified that reading, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. No employee is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of NIVIS LLC with another party by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of the company. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses in this e-mail or attachments.