-ash: ./hcitool: not found

florent.lesaout at dixip.fr florent.lesaout at dixip.fr
Fri May 19 14:20:02 UTC 2006

Hello!

I have a probleme when I use busybox.
I have : BusyBox v1.01 (Debian 1:1.01-4)
When I use the built-in command all is good.
But when I try to execute a command which I have compiled :

/bin $ ./hcitool scan
-ash: ./hcitool: not found

I think the command is good and have all the required right :

/bin $ ls -la
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            7 May 19 12:01 gzip -> busybox
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     root        42417 May 17 08:26 hcitool

I try to find an answer on the mailing list and the documentation but I didn't
find it.

I tried also this option, but I don't really understand it.
[*] Support --install [-s] to install applet links at runtime
And also :
[*]   Standalone shell

I need your help.

Thanks for your jog on busybox and sorry for my english.

Florent.