a simple request: apply all outstanding patches.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu May 18 20:32:57 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 12:48 pm, Paul Fox wrote:
> ralph wrote:
>  > FWIW, the powerpc kernel group have a nifty script that extracts patches
>  > from emails sent to their mailing list, and provides a searchable web
>  > interface.  Patches can be sorted, and have a state ("new", "applied",
>  > etc).
>  >
>  > See:       http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/
>  > In action: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/
>
> neat.  without having downloaded it to read the docs, i'm not sure
> i understand the process involved -- i.e., how do things get signed
> off, etc -- but it looks pretty slick.

Even if it just has "new", "todo", "applied", and "nope" tags, that would be
good.  (And nope isn't the same as rejected, it could just mean that a later
patch obsoleted it, or the problem was fixed but not in a way directly based
on that patch...)

Darn it, I don't _need_ another project right now, but it's been a while since
I did any cgi programming in python... :)