[gmail] 1.1.3 is up.

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu May 18 20:08:17 UTC 2006

> I submitted a patch to Rob to make mount -a continue after failed
> entries that

Well, I guess your patch fixed the problems I had with 1.1.1 and 1.1.0
:) I could not really check it since some genious decided that there
was really no need for a serial port on our previous board designs and I
was waiting until the current board design was up and running (problems
with spansion flash and 8347 core) to investigate further.

As far as I could gather from the kernel log in memory, init started but
something went wrong somewhere in the middle of it.

tnx again for the patch.

--
  greetz, marc
Aeryn, you are the one thing which has kept me from doing a kamikaze