Feature freeze and pending 1.1.3.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 16 15:10:42 UTC 2006

Two things:

1) I'd like to go into feature freeze soon.  How does Friday the 26th sound?
Then a couple weeks of bugfixes only, and a new release somewhere on or after
Monday June 12th?  The development tree opens up to new features after the
release, as usual.

2) Over in -stable land, there's been a pending patch to make 1.1.3 out of for
a week or so, see "http://busybox.net/downloads/busybox-1.1.2.fixes.patch".
Anybody got any comments on this, or should I just cut a release?  (The less
fix had rejected hunks, so that'll have to wait for the new -devel.)