help me to solve the ERORR

raj sekahr vpnlearn at gmail.com
Sun May 14 16:36:25 UTC 2006

Hai,

     I have used busybox1.1.2 version to build root file system.

     My aim is build linux single floppy. i have completed in doing
that.by the following way
   first i have compiled linux kenel and then created bzImage and the
made busybox configuration and then generated busybox.

i have done all the thing necessary to build a linux into single floppy.

but after booting from floppy i am getting th foling message

SYSLINUX 1.48 1999-09-26
Copyright (C) 1994-1999 H. Peter Anvin
Uncompressing linux, OK, booting the kernel

Tons of cybercrud about every device driver and facility in the kernel
race by too rapidly to read...

RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0.
VFS: Mounted root (romfs file system)
init:applet not found
<---------------------------Send solution to this error-----------
Kernel panic:attempted to kill init.  <--------------------------|