[VODZ] hickup with strtoll() and vasprintf()

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Thu May 11 07:10:28 UTC 2006

IMHO it would be ok to have a script (autoconf or not) that simply
checks some critical stuff like gnu extensions and obviously long long
(perhaps  some C99 stuff ?). busybox is used mostly with in a gnu
environment (glibc/ulibc etc) so the people actualy needing that will be
few.
question: who will maintain that ?

re,
  walter