Headers including headers and precompilation

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Fri Mar 31 23:35:11 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 06:11:56PM -0500, Paul Fox wrote:
>  > >> Also, as it stands, you can only build defconfig (i.e. all applets) with
>  > >> a C99 compiler. What's the smallest somewhat C99 compliant compiler
>  > >> which is free?
>  > >
>  > >tinycc:
>  > >
>  > >$ size tcc
>  > >   text    data     bss     dec     hex filename
>  > > 109202     588   42624  152414   2535e tcc
>
> and it supports how many architectures?

I seem to recall it supporting 3 or 4. Naturally different people have
different requirements. I would be happy with anything that supports
i386 since that's the only target I'm interested in (I don't do
embedded stuff and i386 is the only arch with remotely sane
price-to-performance ratio for desktop/workstation/server use).

Rich