For those of you who can't build the current tree...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 28 19:09:46 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 4:20 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 01:21:32AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> >On Sunday 26 March 2006 16:57, Rob Landley wrote:
> >> I'm using the current patch to get my tree to build.  Apparently, I'd
> >> have to check out a fresh copy since svn update doesn't work with the
> >> redirecty thing.  (Neither does svk.)
> >
> >`svn up` works just fine for me
>
> If 'svn up' doesn't work for whatever reason, blow away networking/udhcp
> and only then svn up. Rob, what svn version are you using that this
> fails for you?

Whatever comes with Blustery Badger...  1.2.0.

I'm not really that worried in fixing it, since I really really really really
really don't like it and believe I've been fairly up front about this.

I'm working on smaller replacements for both apps in the tree, which actually
share code with our other networking stuff.  But I'm not going to break the
tree for people it currently works for before I have the new thing ready to
check in.  (I temporarily reverted my pruning of the tree apps from
include/applets.h in order to check in the new setlogcons, for example.)