insmod broken in 1.1.1

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Mar 25 02:57:55 UTC 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 3:08 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 09:04:57PM +0100, Jean Wolter wrote:
> >Bernhard Fischer <rep.nop at aon.at> writes:
> >> insmod was broken by Robert P. J. Day and apparently ci by Rob:
> >> http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-March/019043.html
> >>
> >> Robert, this has come up before, iirc, but i don't seem to see a patch
> >> which corrects this?
> >
> >I reported this yesterday, Message-ID:
> ><86acbhz7c9.fsf at erwin.inf.tu-dresden.de>, but for some reasons the
> >mail doesn't show up in the busybox ml archive. Just to make sure, the
>
> It certainly is in the ml archive (for me, at least):
> http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-March/019474.html

I need an ack that it fixes it.  (I have yet to get a cross-compiler toolchain
to build something that works under the non-x86 system emulations of qemu.)

Then I'll put a fixes.patch in the download directory with this and one or two
of the earlier ones.  (I reserve the right to append to this without warning
or notice.)