Mount Question/Request

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:04:54 UTC 2006

Rob,

Have you considered adding label support to mount at some point in the
future?  It just so happens that I recently started a project where I
will need to use ext labels to mount, rather than device names (I
would use udev, but my /dev directory is in a read-only partition).

I thought I was going about it all wrong, until I realized that
Busybox mount doesn't have support for specifying labels.  I may
investigate adding it, but I didn't want to start if it was on a mount
TODO list of yours.