mkfd.msdos

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:02:53 UTC 2006

Here was the start of the original thread:
http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2005-July/015001.html

I had it on my own TODO list for quite some time, but I think has
slipped down below the realm of possibly getting done, in favor of
things that were more beneficial.  Who knows, inspiration may hit yet
though ;-)