coding style for who.c

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:39:00 UTC 2006

I prefer this construct as well, and lint requires it if you are using
that.  (Note: I'm not trying to start any further religious coding-style
debates, nor push lint, it just happens to be a tool that helps me often and
thus I like styles that work well with it).

please don't do that -- it just hides a common coding bug.  but i