Init hanging

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 9 18:06:58 UTC 2006

http://busybox.net/FAQ.html#init

> The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
> confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the
> message along with any annexure.

I'm deciding I'm unauthorized, since I wasn't specifically named on your
recipients list.  Who do I inform about the disclosure?

> You should not disclose, copy or otherwise
> use the information contained in the message or any annexure.

I refuse to be bound by terms and conditions in your email signature.  It's
just not happening.

> Any views
> expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where
> the sender specifically states them to be the views of SoCrates Software
> India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.

If they wrote the .sig, they're advertising the fact that they are idiots.

(I'm unnecessarily grumpy right now.  Time for a break.)