svn 14468

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 9 17:48:12 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 12:46 pm, Rob Landley wrote:
> Ok, I'll ask.
>
> What's the advantage of running the busybox version of all these e2fs
> programs over just running the external package we just _resynced_against_?
>
> Rob

P.S

 CC e2fsprogs/ext2fs/ext2fs_inline.o
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/ext2fs/ext2fs_inline.c: In function
‘ext2fs_resize_mem’:
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/ext2fs/ext2fs_inline.c:50: warning:
implicit declaration of function ‘memcpy’
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/ext2fs/ext2fs_inline.c:50: warning:
incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘memcpy’

*grumble*