For reference...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Mar 8 23:32:17 UTC 2006

I'm not suggesting anybody play with this (it doesn't even currently compile),
this is just a snapshot of the current state of my mount.c file, now that
I've got all the bits nailed into the right places design-wise, and major
changes (like defering vfs flag generation from string flags) mostly
propagated along the major code paths.

All the fiddly "figuring out what it should be doing" work is mostly done now
(with a couple of minor "what's the least ugly way to do this" tweaks left,
like the least ugly way to put back support for -f and -n, or doing
last-match instead of first match without eight lines of ugly free/copy, or
figuring out whether I should come up with a CONFIG option to #ifdef out
fstab support entirely)...

The hard parts seem to be done.  Now it's cleanup and testing.