revision 14457: make 3.79 ok, 3.80 unhappy

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:51:16 UTC 2006

Bernhard is taking care of it from the sounds of it, but I would throw in my
$.02 that 3.80 absolutely has to work.  It is currently the latest released
version of make, and is over 3 years old.  So, anyone not willing to use a
beta or find appropriate patches is very likely to be using it.

Up until I moved to the 3.81 beta yesterday, that included me as well ;-)