svn commit: trunk/busybox/libbb

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Jun 26 19:02:30 UTC 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 2:00 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> you forgot the part 'while breaking compatibility with the standard stty
> utility'
> -mike

You know, you've pretty much got down the dictionary definition of "how not to
convince me to do something, in fact how to convince me that this should ever
be done, ever, period".

I'm trying to keep an open enough mind to re-evaluate this after the release
which I haven't got 8 gazillion todo items and am trying to figure out which
of them I can get away with not doing, but you're making it really hard.