Bugfixes only, release on Friday the 30th.

Michael S. Zick mszick at morethan.org
Mon Jun 26 17:37:29 UTC 2006

On Mon June 26 2006 09:02, Rob Landley wrote:

Yes Rob, I meant for this to be off-list

> I want to release 1.2.0 this friday.  (I said June and I mean it.)  That means
> tonight's snapshot will have all the new features, and everything between now
> and thursday night is bugfixes only.
>
> Test tonight's snapshot _hard_ please.  After today I'm putting my pending
> heap aside and I'm going to go through bugs.busybox.net to try to close some
> of those out instead...

I am (will be) attempting to generate call-graphs following the general
procedure in:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-graphvis/
(Which may be written for gcc-2.95 - but that is the plan anyway)

The real subject of this note: (On a simpler program than bb)

That the map file certainly has enough information in it to build a
'bloat check on steroids' - has anyone tried that yet?

Mike