[patch] various bugs and strncpy abuse followup

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Wed Jun 7 21:08:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 04:17:09PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 June 2006 2:43 am, Tito wrote:
> > On Wednesday 7 June 2006 00:34, Erik Hovland wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > some comments about the devfsd patch:
>
> I just marked devfsd as deprecated.  It's not going away in 1.2.x, and
> probably not in 1.3.x, but I don't plan on it being around forever.
>
> Just FYI.

Thanks. It is still in use in the familiar distribution. But we have a
tentative 9 month plan to transition all handhelds to the 2.6 kernel and
udev. So I think we are just fine on that schedule.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request