[BusyBox 0000799]: start-stop-daemon does not support --oknodo option

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Jun 6 23:03:56 UTC 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 10:35 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> If anyone here can give it a whirl, then i'd be glad.

Although busybox crawled out of the primordial ooze of the debian boot disk, I
don't use debian nor most debian-utils...

> PPS: anyone up to joining the bug-sqashing party? :)

I'm working on the darn patch backlog.  Once I've caught up on my email, I'm
copying all the still marked-as-unread messages to a separate folder so I can
go through them.  I have 60 of them just from my _personal_ email, let alone
the busybox mailing list folder...

This is going to take a while.