e2fsprog makefile syntax

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jul 22 19:01:00 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 5:48 am, Roberto A. Foglietta wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
>  this patch fix the e2fsprog makefile syntax which is not compatible
> with autoconfig/make < 3.80 or better with RedHat 3 Enterprise
> Edition.

I need to test this a little more before applying it, but it looks good at a
quick glance.  (Builds on ubuntu, if it builds under RH9 as well I'm probably
going to declare victory.  If newer makes broke previously working code, then
make is what's broken.)

In the intermediate run, this entire directory is going away.  I've got mke2fs
about 1/3 rewritten already, I just haven't had any time with OLS (and I got
distracted rewriting getopt_ulflags (also about 1/3 done) and writing a
script to convert an svn repository to mercurial (half done?))...