Patch for BusyBox httpd

Richard Braun rbraun at proformatique.com
Tue Jul 11 10:17:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

Here are two patches for BusyBox httpd (stable 1.1.3 release) which
respectively add support for interpreters outside of /cgi-bin/
(something very useful for lots of PHP based applications) and
write the PID of the master process into /var/run/httpd.pid
(I have found no way to force httpd to stay in the foreground,
and no option to make it write the PID somewhere). These patches
are quite small, and could easily be improved (I had no personal
need for better support like an option to specify the PID file),
so I just send them as is, with no other intention than sending
them somewhere in case they help other people, and the best location
seemed to be the mailing list :-).

--
Richard Braun
Proformatique - 67 rue Voltaire - 92800 Puteaux