df does not report my root file system

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Mon Jul 10 23:46:27 UTC 2006

I have tried with bb 1.0 and bb 1.2.0.

And I think it is almost independent of bb version.

Please note that your case is different from what I
am reporting. I have no doubt that df will work under
your scenario. But I issued the command 'df' inside
the initramfs, I have no other block devices mounted
under the root, ie initramfs is my root file system.

Regards.