Any objections to smarden.org tools added to bbox?

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Sun Jul 9 18:17:47 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jul 09 '06 at 19:41, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> I use the djb's daemontools and ucspi-tcp a lot.
> However, they are not GPL'ed, but there are very similar
> replacements, which are:
>
> http://smarden.org/runit/
> http://smarden.org/socklog2/
> http://smarden.org/ipsvd/
>
> I'd like to add these to bbox. Is there a chance that they
> will be accepted?
If they are small, and GPL I'm sure they will be accepted, but instead
of runit there is (was?) an minit port to BB, and minit is IMHO a sane
way to do what runit tries ;-)
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2006 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de