Duplicated messages?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jul 6 01:16:11 UTC 2006

It happens if somebody sends a message to the old busybox at mail.busybox.net
address.  Most "Reply all" variants will also send a copy to the list ID,
which is just busybox at busybox.net, without recognizing that
busybox at mail.busybox.net is the same machine because they have independent A
records in the DNS.

The easy solution is don't send to mail.busybox.net.  I removed that from the
website a while ago, and would tweak the DNS record if I could.  (I believe
making mail.busybox.net a cname for busybox.net would fix it.)

But that's still Erik.  I should bug him...