Building additional binaries

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:38:25 UTC 2006

On 7/5/06, Jason Schoon <floydpink at gmail.com> wrote:
> True, in that case it is specifying a feature, rather than a build
> configuration.  As Shaun pointed out, this probably belongs on the command
> line along with specifying cross-compiler and such.

Yes, except that it's already supported on the command line via `make
busybox.bflt', as Rob pointed out. I'd like it to be possible to
modify .config.mak and have busybox.bflt built by default. As I
mentioned previously, adding `all: busybox.bflt' works, except that it
breaks running make in subdirectories.

Cheers,
Shaun