Vladimir, stop reverting other people's changes without discussion.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Jan 24 17:10:40 UTC 2006

I'm all for discussion of patches.  But reverting other people's changes
without even saying why is not just rude, it's counterproductive.

If ash doesn't work with -funsigned-char then ash doesn't work on any platform
where char defaults to unsigned, which means ash is broken.

The fact you just reintroduced an uncontrollable number of warnings when
compiling under gcc 4.x is a side issue.  Ash is broken.  Fix ash.