Moving the applet directories.

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:07:53 UTC 2006

I don't have a problem with this myself, I'm all for making source trees
more reasonable and manageable.  However, I do have a question/comment.

What is the underlying reason for this move?  I know you were working on
abstracting some compiler and platform dependencies out of the source, is
this part of that?

The reason I ask is that although for the most part this will be
transparent, it will cause anyone who has existing patches that they apply
to the busybox source to need to be updated (correct me if I'm wrong, but I
don't think patch is smart enough to do its fuzz handling on moved
directories).

Do we care?  I'm not sure.  I personally have a very small amount of patches
for our specific product, but they are nothing I can't recreate.  Just
thought I would throw it out there.