Moving the applet directories.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jan 22 02:05:33 UTC 2006

Ok, I would like to reorganize the busybox source code a bit, by moving all
the actual applet directories to be subdirectories under applets.  This would
basically consist of:

for i in archival/ console-tools/ coreutils/ debianutils/ e2fsprogs/ \
 editors/ findutils/ init/ loginutils/ miscutils/ modutils/ networking/ \
 procps/ shell/ sysklogd/ util-linux/
do
  svn mv $i applets
done

Anyone want to comment on this?

(Unfortunately, the work to add all the "topdir" support means that all the
relative paths of everything in the source tree are hardwired, which sucks.
Is there any make variable that resolves to "the directory this makefile is
in?")