While documenting the source tree layout...

Tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 16 13:06:11 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 January 2006 20:52, Rob Landley wrote:
 snip

> 2) libpwdgrp
>
> It seems to me that this should either be in loginutils or in libbb.  Why is
> this in its' own directory?  It contains two files, one of which is fairly
> big (25k) but hash_fd in libbb is almost the same size.
Hi,
while at it, I think obscure.c should be moved to loginutils dir too,
as it is used only by passwd.c and maybe a config option should be added
"Enable weak password checking" to the config system.

BTW I'm looking for a real GPL  replacement for obscure.c, correct_password.c
and pwd2spwd.c.

Ciao,
Tito
> I'm happy moving it to either one, but it probably shouldn't stay where it is.

snip