problem with losetup

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Wed Jan 11 16:55:28 UTC 2006

Hello Rob,

Rob Landley said on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 11:04:21AM -0600:

> On Wednesday 21 December 2005 07:27, Bruno Cornec wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm new on this ML, and don't know yet how it works for bug reports.
> > I've created one in the repository
> > (http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=609).
> >
> > Do I need to provide more info here ? Should I report it here rather ?
>
> Ok, your bug basically seems to be "can't get losetup to work".  In any
> version.  I have to guess at what might be wrong...

[...]
> Wanna give it another stab with the version currently in svn?  (If you haven't
> got svn, grab tonight's snapshot from the downloads/snapshots directory.  I
> believe it'll be the december 22 one.)

I have retried with your 1.1.0 version of the day (from SVN) and I can
reproduce the problem in a chroot environement. Maybe there is something
missing there. I have detailed everything in the bug report. Feel free
to ask for more tests.

Thanks a lot for your answers and this new version !
Greetings,
Bruno.
--
Linux Solution Consultant   /   Open Source Evangelist   \    HP C&I EMEA ISG
HP/Intel Solution Center http://hpintelco.net Hewlett-Packard Grenoble/France